Please contact our office by phone at (586) 649-3014 if you have questions or need help.
Due to the nature of the services we provide, we are not able to accept inquiries by email.
Office hours are currently: Monday – Thursday from 10am – 2pm.
If no one is available to answer your call, please leave a message – we will do everything we can to get back to you within 24 hours; or as soon as possible on our next business day.
To be a patient at Trinity Community Care you must:
- Be 19 Years or Older
- Have household income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Be Uninsured or Under-Insured (medical only)
If you meet the above criteria and would like to become a patient, please call us at (586) 649-3014 to schedule an Eligibility Interview.
You will need to bring the following documentation to your Interview:
- A current, valid, government issued photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, etc.)
- Proof of income for the most recent one-month period
- Pay stubs, including year-to-date information, for all working household members OR Social Security Statement of “New Benefits”
- Proof of all other household income (child support, worker’s compensation, unemployment, rental income, pension, etc.)
- Your most recent tax filing
- 1040 or 1040ez (tax return)
- Proof of non-filing status from the IRS For those who did not file taxes last year or have no income. The IRS can be reached at 1-800-829-1040.
- Letter of Denial from Medicaid